Spa Etiquette to Maximize Your Spa Experience
- Please respect our relaxing environment by silencing your cell phones and other electronic devices.
- Please remove all jewelry before coming to the salon or spa.
- Parking is available. The entrance is in the front of the building.
- Children must have hands-on supervision at all times.
- We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your first spa treatment. This will allow you to check in and complete our brief intake form.
- Arriving late will deprive you of valuable treatment time as we regret that we cannot infringe upon our next guests service time.
- All services and prices are subject to change.
Gift cards are available for all services, products and gratuities. All gift card purchases are final.
We are now offering online booking.
First time booking online? Please call us and speak with a receptionist to get you set up.
A 24-hour cancellation notice must be received on all scheduled appointments. There will be a 50% charge for all appointment cancelled or rescheduled prior to 24 hours.
There will be a full charge for all no show appointments.
For groups bookings, we have a 14-day cancellation policy.
SALON | SPA HOURS
The salon and spa may be opened prior to scheduled hours with advance notice at an additional cost. All outside services will be at an additional cost reserved with cash, check, or credit card plus 18% gratuity at the time of scheduling.